Leadership Foundation Team
Vision - Jefferson County's leadership will represent a diverse group of informed citizens who lead by example and make decisions based on the short-term and long-term goals of the entire community.
The following are the most recent activities:
- $cholar Dollar$ Day - The 15th Adult Leadership Class project September 22, 2012 to benefit tnAchieves; raised $2,849.35.
- Hosted Leadership Workshop for elected officials.
- In process of organizing a debate for State Representatives.
- Job shadowing in joint effort with the Education Team and students at JCHS.
- In process with JCHS Art Department to develop a logo.
- Working with Standard Banner on running a "How to Series" in the newspaper.
Leadership Presentation - 2012 BABF Annual Meeting
Leadership Foundation Team 2012 2nd Quarter Update